Fun Family Activities:
- 2 1/2 acre corn maze with fun trivia questions to help you through.
- Play Village & Petting Farm with food available to feed the animals.
- Kids sraw cave.
- Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride all around our farm fields.
- Pumpkin & watermelon smashin' catapult.
- Yummy Chocolate Shoppe ice cream!!
During October, we offer a haywagon ride to the pumpkin patch which includes riding all around our 30-acre produce farm! We also have the Country Bumpkin Express train ride, which was new in 2010. The ride cost is $5 per person, and if you don't find your ideal pumpkin at the first patch, we have a second and third patch that we are more than happy to take you to, so you may find your desired shape and size pumpkin! We also have pre-picked pumpkins all around the farm market of different colors, shapes, sizes, and varieties for you to choose from.
The haywagon rides & Express train rides are available on the weekends all day long, or on the weekdays by appointment or take-your-chance-hit & miss. This is due to the fact that we reserve the weekdays for school group class trips and rides to the pumpkin patch! Any age school group trip is welcome, or other social groups, birthday parties, and organizations as well.
To set up a date, time, and price package, please call 608-254-2311.
Lots of times we have families who would love to go into the pumpkin patches, but are not interested in a haywagon ride or Express ride. You are more than welcome to walk around and enjoy the farm and pumpkin patches. We offer heavy-duty children's playwagons for you to hand pull toward any of our pumpkin patches so that you may still go pick-your-own, but have the convenience of not having to carry it back, or carry the kids back, either!
Our Everything Special:Fee is $12.00 per person, plus tax (kids & adults)
Fall Fun Everything Special (available August 15th-October 31st) includes:
- Admission to our Lil' Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm which includes:
- Lil' Bumpkin play house, log cabin, church, country school, jail, miner's shack, and outhouse, and there will be more to come!
- Kid's pedal tractor corral--We have many makes and models of pedal tractors for the younger kids to have fun riding around on!
- Pedal kart raceway with karts for all ages, so moms, dads, and grandparents too...have fun racing your youngsters!! (yes...these are pedal karts, not gas!)
- Petting farm with donkeys, alpacas, a llama, goats with babies, sheep, and more! (feed available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 per cone filled with feed or quarter machines by the animals)
- Raging rapids duck race (plastic ducks available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 each, you keep them!)
- Zippity Zipline--one side is great size for the youngsters and other side for older kids and adults! Fun and yet, safe too!
- Obstacle Course
- Tire Swings
- Teather ball
- Ring Toss
- Climbing Ropes
- Bean bag toss
- Basketball hoops
- Wooden Play Train
- Football Toss
- Climbing Wall
- Lil' Mt. Bumpkin Tire and Sand Mountain
- Giant straw bale animal
- Catapult (FALL TIME ONLY--launches pumpkins every Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm)-Send pumpkins flying and watch them smash into the ground!
- Little kids straw cave
- One cone filled with animal feed
- One 30 minute group ride on our Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train ride or Haywagon ride all around our farm
- Corn Maze
Thank you to Heather Delaney Reese & Family from It's a Lovely Life for spending time at our farm during your visit to Wisconsin Dells and for the great video!
Moonlight Haywagon Ride and Corn Maze:),
On the nights of October 14th and 21st we will be open from 6pm to 9pm or later, for our Moonlight Corn Maze and Haywagon Rides! You can come a little earlier to get more time to play in our Play Village & Petting Farm! Once darkness takes over, the fun begins with both Haywagon and Train Rides all around the farm with a friendly ghost or two helping us along the way! Bring your flashlights for the moonlight corn maze also. It is full of fun trivia questions to either help or hinder you, mwaahahahaaaa (!!!) We host campfires and complimentary s'more making, yum! Hot apple cider, hot chocolate, and coffee available in our concession stand too. Come join us for a really fun night for kids and adults of all ages!
- When: October 14th & 21st
- Where: Country Bumpkin Farm Market
- Time: 6:00 pm - 9 pm
- For Who: All Ages!!
- Cost: $10.00 per person, Adults & Children
- Includes: play village & petting farm (until 7:30pm), corn maze, one ride, and small bonfires with s’mores
Can’t wait to see you all there!!
New in 2011, Charlie built a huge catapult!! It has been huge fun to watch Charlie and our customers, together, launch pumpkins and send them flying into our pumpkin patch field down below the launch pad. Even our many groups of school children have been able to enjoy launching pumpkins, under lots of adult supervision. We also use the catapult to launch watermelons during the summer, making it the "melon smasher!"
During 2012, we started construction of our LIL' BUMPKIN Play Village and Petting Farm. Besides kids having well-consructed play houses and village buildings to play in, we also have a wide selection of pedal tractors for the young children to drive around on, an even larger selection of commercial-grade pedal karts for the older kids and adults to race, a nice selection of really sweet farm animals for petting and feeding, and much more!!.
Every year we plan on including more activities. So come on out and join in the fun! These activities will be available to enjoy all summer too, not only in the fall and during pumpkin time. So come out to join in the fun ANY TIME . . . and look out for flying watermelons & pumpkins!!