Open End of April thru October 31st!
Entrance fee is $6.00 per person, both children and adults. And even if you're an adult who doesn't want to play, we honestly can say that you will enjoy the sights and sounds of your family playing, along with our relaxing clean atmosphere, seeing the sweet animals, taking photos, and making memories!
Welcome to our newest endeavor on the farm--Lil' Bumpkin Play Village & Petting Farm! And it is just that--a wonderful little village of play buildings that are a replication of an actual old fashioned country town to be enjoyed by kids (of all ages!). Our play buildings and farm animal shelters are hand constructed by my husband, Charlie, with detailing and heavy-duty strength and safety in mind.
In our play village and petting farm:
- Lil' Bumpkin play house, log cabin, church, country school, jail, miner's shack, and outhouse, and there will be more to come!
- Kid's pedal tractor corral--We have many makes and models of pedal tractors for the younger kids to have fun riding around on!
- Pedal kart raceway with karts for all ages, so moms, dads, and grandparents too...have fun racing your youngsters!! (yes...these are pedal karts, not gas!)
- Petting farm with donkeys, alpacas, a llama, goats with babies, sheep, and more! (feed available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 per cone filled with feed or quarter machines by the animals)
- Raging rapids duck race (plastic ducks available to purchase in farm store, $1.00 each, you keep them!)
- Zippity Zipline--one side is great size for the youngsters and other side for older kids and adults! Fun and yet, safe too!
- Obstacle Course
- Tire Swings
- Teather ball
- Ring Toss
- Climbing Ropes
- Bean bag toss
- Basketball hoops
- Wooden Play Train
- Football Toss
- Climbing Wall
- Lil' Mt. Bumpkin Tire and Sand Mountain
- Giant straw bale animal
- Catapult (FALL TIME ONLY--launches pumpkins every Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm)-Send pumpkins flying and watch them smash into the ground!
Country Bumpkin Express Farm Train Ride-- This is a wonderful little train ride that will hold as many as 30 people (or more, if some are real little!), and comfortably fits everyone of all ages. The train will depart with smaller family groups of 4 people or more. (4 people is the minimum, please, that is required) Conductor Charlie, who built the train ride, is always happy to give families and groups a fun time as he pulls the express train cars with his vintage Farmall tractor that was his Grandpa's and Charlie proudly restored, and now acts like a kid on!
You can enjoy a ride all around our 30-acre farm! The fee is $5.00 per person (age 1 and under is free.)
Corn Maze--Now Open all of August, September, and October! -- It is 2 1/2 acres and takes about 20-30 minutes to get through it! We also have fun, educational trivia questions in the maze to help you through!